Floor Leveling Concrete Screed Machines with Honda Engine
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-30,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000-30,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50 Units/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FDJP-23
- Power: 13HP
- Usage: Concrete Laser Screed
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Jining, China
- Engine: Honda Gx390
- Blade Length: 2.5m or as Requested
- Trademark: FURD
- Specification: ISO9001, CE
- HS Code: 8479102100
FDJP-23 Leica Laser Floor Leveling Concrete Screed Machines with HONDA Engine
Traditional floor construction usually adopts manual formwork and vibrators vibrating for concrete leveling, manually operated floor often has defects of uneven compactness, poor flatness and low work efficiency and so on.
The laser control system can monitoring the height of floor by laser feedback adjusting. This ensures the level flatness,dense and homogeneous of the floor.
1. This product can pave the concrete base,trowel the concrete and vibrate it to smooth. The work efficiency will be improved because the machine can set the height of elevation automatically, and the operator can finish the working area fast and efficiency.
2. This product is small, light, easy to operate, with reasonable price, 6.6Kw of Honda petrol engine ,strong start capability, and run more smoothly.
3. Adopts hydraulic transmission technology. Compare with other transmission methods, the transmission power are same, but hydraulic transmission device has light weight, compact volume, realize infinitely variable speed, wide range of speed, able to revise frequently and quickly, working steady. Combined with electric control to make the action and operation of the whole machine to realize automation.
Honda GX390, Electric Start
Gasoline Engine, Air Cooled,
4 Stoke, OHV, Single Cylinder
Screed Plate Level Control
Fuel Oil Volume
Screed Plate Height
Hydraulic Oil Volume
Solid puncture proof tyre
Hand Grip Control,
Infinitely Variable Speed
Dimensions and Weight