Trimble Laser Screed Concrete for Sale (FJZP-200)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: FJZP-200
- Object: Concrete Leveling
- Mixing Method: Paving Auger
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Engine Model: Honda Gx630, Electric Start
- Wheel: Solid Puncture Proof Tyre
- Control Effect: Plane, Slope or Dual Slope (Three-Dimensional)
- Screed Head Type: Swing Type
- Forward, Backward: Handle Control, CVT
- Trademark: FURD
- Specification: Six wheel ride on laser screed
- HS Code: 84791021
- Type: Concrete Laser Screed
- Moving Type: Mobile
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Condition: New
- Drive: Hydraulic Motor, Four-Wheel Drive
- Laser Control: Microcomputer Laser Scanning
- Paving Mode: Paving Auger
- Paving Depth: 30-200mm
- Steering: Hydraulic Control
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Concrete laser screed mainly used for large area concrete construction concrete screeding, such as square, workshop, airport, playground and so on. Laser screeds can realize the high planeness and levelness of concrete screeding requirement. FJZP-200 laser screed can used in flat, slope, double slope road concrete screeding and rebar concrete project.
Honda GX630, Electric Start
Fuel Tank Capacity
Screed Head Type
Screed Plate Height
Solid puncture proof tyre
Handle Control, CVT
Plane, slope or dual slope
Dimensions and Weight
1.Used high accuracy laser device, close loop control technology and precision integrated hydraulic system, and microcomputer automatic control.
2.Screed assembly is hydraulic controlled. Integrated with laser system and computer control system, the machine will self-level and finish the screeding work with high efficiency.
3.The laser transmitter which measures the elevation is independent located, so there is no worry about the accumulative error. Compared with the traditional wy, the construction joints will be greatly reduced, so the maintenance cost and slab use will be down greatly.
4.The flat and dual slope can be fully automatic controlled by the transmitter. For the complex floor which has high requirement for drainage, the 3-D floor processing system can be used.
5.The forward-seated operation can widen operator vision, reduce the labor intensity and improve working efficiency.
6.Steering, forward and reverse of the machine are all controlled by the integrated handles. Operation buttons and controller which are located on the one side of th seat, is user-friendly.
Thanks to pay attention to our products. We will be appreciate to hear from you for any question. If you need any information, please don't hesitate to contact us, any questions will get our prompt reply.