Honda Engine Concrete Scarifying Machine (FYCB-250)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1, 000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: FYCB-250
- Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
- Engine Type: Gasoline Honda Gx390
- Fuel Tank Volume: 6.5L
- Scarifying Width: 250mm
- Arbor Quantity: 6piece
- Weight: 175kg
- Specification: export quality
- Type: Milling Machine
- Condition: New
- Power: 13HP
- Lubricant Volume: 1.1L
- Scarifying Depth: 5mm
- Blade Quantity: 72pieces
- Trademark: FURD
- Origin: Jining City, Shandong Province
It is used for creating grooves in concrete surfaces and removes paint or coatings and to clean and prepare concrete surface prior to coating and floor covering installation rugged sand casting and heavy gauge steel construction.
1. Adopt Japanese NSK bearings to ensure strong load and high speed.
2. Imported excellent tough alloy blade, which is sharp, wearable and long serving life.
3. Adopted ringfeder in drum, has the advantages of shock resistance.
4. Single bearings support, excellent welt performance, which is suitable for operation in workshop.
5. The milling depth is controlled freely.